All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Final Manuscript Instructions (Regular and Short papers)
- Prepare the final version of the manuscript using the paper templates linked Here
REMEMBER: the final version of a paper in the format given above, The number of pages is 4 – 6. NO EXCEPTION IS ALLOWED. From the final manuscript formatted as instructed above, authors must generate the electronic version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress webtool. PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable. To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- Use Conference ID: 51646X
- The first time you access the system, please follow the link to the new user.
- Upload the source file that contains your paper for conversion
- Receive by email the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
- Regular paper: Prepare the IEEE Copyright Transfer form linked here (PDF) or (doc)
Short paper: Prepare the Copyright Transfer form linked here (docx)
- Once you receive your Xplore-compatible PDF and IEEE Copyright Transfer form, log in (this link).
- Login to the system, at My Papers, click “Submit a camera-ready manuscript for this paper”
- Browse each file to the system including
- Manuscript Source (doc or docx)
- Manuscript Source (for image, table that extra from Manuscript Source and Latex, if possible)
- Manuscript PDF (Generated from IEEE PDF eXpress)
- IEEE Copyright Transfer form
- When you browse, click “Upload” on each file.
- All submissions must be no password protection on the PDF file, and all fonts must be embedded.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.
Online registration. You MUST register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee by October 15, 2020. One full registration covers only one (1) paper. You can see more detail linked here.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.