Regular papers, written in English, need to be formatted according to the IEEE format with maximum of 6 pages. Papers must be submitted electronically as PDF files and must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere. The iSAI-NLP 2020 Proceedings will be published in the IEEE, indexed by SCOPUS. Short papers and poster papers will be published in the proceedings and will be invited to JIIST journal.
Instruction for Authors
- Papers must be submitted via the
- “online paper submission system” on or before August 21, 2020.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.
- Please download and follow the guideline at IEEE website to write your manuscript.
- All submitted papers must include “Index Terms” following the Abstract.
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors in-person at the conference.
- The following steps show how to submit a paper for reviewing.
- Login to iSAi-NLP2020 system as an author.
- Click ‘Submit a New Paper’ and complete the form.
Note: Fast Lane mean that the date of Submission deadline / Notification of Acceptance / Camera-ready Submission / Early Registration be faster that Regular. (See more)